Thursday, October 6, 2011

Beezus and Ramona


Book Title: Beezus and Ramona
Author: Beverly Cleary
Number of Pages: 159
Number of Chapters: 6

At   the   end   of   the   book   Beezus   has   a   birthday.   Ramona   tries to bake a  doll   in   the   cake.   Ramona   trys   to   have   a   party  and   it   turns   out  she   can!!!   She   inveted  all   her   friends   to   the   party.  Howie came to her party. They had a parade and refreshments. A little girl named Willa Jean came but she played out and didn't play at the party. Hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Bella, I love these books too!! They are so funny. Wow, I am so proud of you for reading 4th grade level books. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the books and the movie that came out last year. This is a great blog. I am looking forward to all of the books you read and tell us about. Hope you liked Presleigh's clothes - See you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read all the Ramona books when I was little over and over! I think my favorite was Ramona Forever. I'm wondering if you compare yourself to Beezus and your little sister to Ramona...

    ReplyDelete